Friday, August 30, 2019

Impronte d' Autore Wizard of Oz

Hello!  I'm so excited to share a fun little card with you today!  I'm featuring some adorable rubber stamps from Impronte d' Autore.  This is an Italian stamp company, but they do ship internationally!  I've had these cuties colored up for a while and I finally got them on a card!  

To create my card, I started with my images. I colored them up and cut them out on my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I worked on my background panel.  To create this yellow-brick road scene, I used the Skating Pond Scene Die from Hello Bluebird.  The moment I saw this die, I knew it would make the perfect scene for a Wizard of Oz card.  I stenciled a yellow brick road where the pond should be and added some apples to my trees to mimic the scene in the movie with the tin man.  Then I added my images with some foam tape and popped it on top of some blue gingham paper.  I also added some red glitter card stock to the back ground as well as a white doily.  My stamped sentiment at the bottom finishes it off.  


Here's a look at the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Stamps can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment