Sunday, August 11, 2019

Felicity Jane- Lola

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun summer card using some stamps and embellishments from Felicity Jane!  This is one of my favorite companies!  So many adorable papers, stamps, planning supplies.  Every time I go to their site, I always want ALL THE THINGS!  Lol!  
For this card, I used the Lola Collection.  First, I started with some cute heart paper in the background and layered on a couple pieces of patterned paper at a slight angle.  Then I used a journal card with a green stripe as my focal point.  I stamped a "wish big" sentiment in the center of the oval and added a strip of die cut card stock and some gold glitter washi just under it.  I stamped out my Lola image and colored her up with Copics.  Then I cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2 and popped her on top using some foam tape.  To finish it all off, I added a few enamel dots and a cute little gold paper clip.  So much fun!  



Thanks so much for stopping by!  You can find the entire Lola Collection HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment