Friday, August 16, 2019

Felicity Jane - Holly


Hello!  Slowly, but surely I've been working on my Christmas cards for the year.  Today, I have a very fun little card to share featuring Holly from Felicity Jane!  I absolutely LOVE this collection!  Everything about it just speaks to me!  For my card, i used some dies in my stash to die cut the patterned papers from the collection.  Then I layered them together and adhered them to the front of my card panel.  I stamped out my image on Copic-friendly paper and colored it with my Copics.  Then I cut it out using my Scan N Cut 2 and popped it on the front of my red striped panel with foam tape.  I added a few die cut shapes from the collection as well as some from my stash.  For my sentiment I die cut one of the journal cards and tucked that just under my image. I just love how this turned out!  So much fun! 


here's a look at the inside of the card: 


Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment