Thursday, August 15, 2019

CC Designs Costume Littles

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a cute little Halloween card featuring the NEW Costume Little Clear Stamp set my CC Designs!  To create this card, I started with a large journal card from Simple Stories.  I stamped my sentiment in the middle and added a few enamel dots around it.  Then I die cut two page flags and added those to the top right corner of my card.  On the bottom of my card, I used fence and grass dies to embellish my scene.  Then I colored up two of these little cuties, cut them out with the coordinating dies and popped them on top with some foam tape.  Then I added a little pumpkin and red sucker from the NEW Unicorn Halloween Costume Die Set.  



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!  

Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment