Thursday, August 29, 2019

Purple Onion Designs Sunny Meadow Fair!


Hello!  Today, I have a very fun card to share with you!  This sweet little cards features a couple stamps from the Sunny Meadow Fair collection at Purple Onion Designs!  These sweet images are drawn by Stacey Yacula and they are just the cutest!  

To create my card, I did a little masking and layered the Roller Coaster Stamp on top of the Fairgrounds Background image.  Then I colored it up with my Copics and trimmed it to a square. I added a little Stickles Glitter to the clouds and matted the image on top of a red piece of card stock.  Then I layered that on top of some yellow polka dot paper from MFT and tucked a blue doily in between the layers.  A couple of page flags and a button finish off this fun and festive card!  


Here's a look at the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment