Sunday, August 25, 2019

Felicity Jane Birthday Sale!

Hello!  Felicity Jane is celebrating their birthday with a BIG sale on their website!  If you haven't already, be sure to check it out.  Sale ends tomorrow 8/26/19.  Just in time for the occasion, I have a sweet little birthday card to share with you guys.  This is the Zoey Collection and all of the remaining products from this kit are currently at a deep discount in the shop!  

For my card, I started with some black and white striped paper.  Then I layered on some die cut patterns and added a cute little scalloped border to the left side.  Then I popped on my birthday girl, a pink polka dot tab and a celebrate sentiment.  To finish it off, I added a little tag at the top and a few sequins from my stash!  


A look a the inside: 


You can find the Zoey Collection HERE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment