Monday, August 12, 2019

La-La Land Crafts- Batty Birthday

Today, I have a very fun and very spooky Birthday card to share with you!  This week the theme at La-La Land Crafts is Birthday so I thought it would be fun to create a Halloween themed birthday card!  For my card, I first used distress inks to create my background.  Then I used die cuts to set my scene.  I stamped out these adorable little bats, colored them up, and cut them out with my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I popped them on top of my card using foam tape!  To give the card a festive feel, I added a couple of birthday hats to my bats, and sprinkled some streamers and enamel dots around the card.  I also added two little presents next to the tree.  So much fun!  



Card Details

Copic Colors:
Bats: W1, W3, W5, W7, R20
Purple: V00, V12
Orange: YR12, YR16, YR18



No comments:

Post a Comment