Sunday, September 1, 2019

Moonlight Whispers Trick or Treat


Hello!  Today, I have a very fun and spooky card to share with you!  It's September and that means my Halloween card-making is in full swing!  For this card, I started with my image.  It's part of the coloring pack from Annie Rodrigue at 7 Kids Crafts. I colored her up with my Copics and cut her out with my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I used the Leafy Tree Backdrop die from Lawn fawn to create my background.  I cut it out from glitter paper and layered that on top of a purple background I created using distress inks.  Then I added a few spooky clouds, a tombstone and some green grass.  To finish the card off, I used my white gel pen to add some star details to the background as well as some highlights on my tombstone.  I just LOVE how this turned out! So much fun!  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment