Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Hello Bluebird Flying By...

Hello!  Today, I have a fun little Hello Bluebird card to share with you.  This little guy is from the Maverick Clear Stamp Set.  I just love this set.  It comes with a little plane and several animals that can easily fit inside to drive the plane!  How fun!  To create my card, I used the Stitched Hillside Backdrop Die from Lawn Fawn.  I inked the background using a cloud stencil from MFT and layered on my die cut hills.  Then I added Some houses, a couple of trees and even a few bushes to create my scene.  I popped my little airplane bunny on top with some foam tape, stamped my sentiment, and added a couple yellow birds.  Then I mounted the whole thing on top of some yellow patterned paper and finished it off with some enamel dots.  

I just love how this turned out!  So much fun!


Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment