Wednesday, September 4, 2019

CC Designs September Release Preview Day 2: October and November

Hello!  Today, I'm so excited to share a preview of the NEW October and November Clear Stamp set from CC Designs!  This cute set features several little cuties ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving!  

For my card, I decided to use the little Halloween animals.  First, I created a spooky little scene using some patterned papers and die cuts in my stash.  Then I added my colored images that I cut using the Coordinating Dies.  To finish off my card, I added some email dots, glitter, and white gel pen high lights.  


here's a look at the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by the CC Designs Blog to see all the fun design team samples!  

4 comments:

  1. Love the scene. The inside is
    a fun idea too. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Halloween card! I love the images you used and the fun papers! Awesome coloring too! All these trick or treaters are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love this card inside and out! Such great colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab palette on this design and lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete