Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Sugar Pea Designs Chunky Monkey Birthday Card

Hello!  Today, I sharing a fun little monkey card using the Sugar Pea Designs Chunky Monkey Stamp Set.  This is one of my all time favorite sets and I've been meaning to make a card with it for a while now.  To create my card, I chose some fun animal print papers and layered them together using various dies in my stash.  Then I stamped out my images, colored them up using Copic Markers and cut them out   Then I arranged them on the front and popped them on my card using foam tape.  I also die cut some foliage and tucked it in behind them to simulate a jungle background.  

I just love how this turned out.  Makes me want to create another card with this sweet set!  


here's a look at the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment