Thursday, November 1, 2018

CC Designs November Release!


It's time for the CC Designs November Release!  So many adorable stamps and dies released this month!  Today, I'm featuring Fa La La La Angels!  For my project, I decided to create a little Christmas tag!  I used the Tags Galore Die set to cut out my tag and created a little snowy scene with patterned paper and die cut trees.  Then I stamped out my images, colored them up and cut them out using the Coordinating Die set.  I used foam tape to pop them on top and then I stamped my sentiment on the bottom.  Just a sweet little tag to tie on any gift. 






Remember, all the new stamps and dies are now available in the CC Designs Shop.  So head over there and check them out!  I can't wait to see what you create!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment