Monday, November 26, 2018

La-La Land Crafts November Release Cozy Christmas!



Hello!  Today, I'm so excited to be sharing La-La Land Crafts newest November Release!  Today, I'm featuring these adorable critters from the NEW Cozy Christmas Clear Stamp Set!  These sweet little animals are so much fun to color and even more fun to create with!  

For my card, I decided to use the NEW Snow Stencil set to create a winter background.  Then I layered up some die cut trees and snow to create my scene.  I popped my images on top with some foam tape and layered that on my die cut tag stamped with the new sweater weather background stamp, some pine bough greenery and a little Christmas wreath.  I just love how fun and festive this turned out! 



here's a look at the inside:


Be sure to hop over to the La-La Land Crafts Blog to see all the beautiful creations by the design team!  



Previously Released Products:

Copic Colors:

Mouse: C0, C1, C3, C5
Beaver: W1, W3, W5, W7
Moose: E30, E31, E35, E37, E49
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
Blue: BG10, BG11, BG32







No comments:

Post a Comment