Wednesday, November 7, 2018

CC Designs Santa and Friends

Hello!  Larisa here sharing a fun little Christmas card featuring the NEW Santa and Friends Clear Stamp set!  This adorable set includes so many fun images and sentiments.  It's the perfect set for creating fun and festive holiday cards!  For my card, I chose some fun patterned paper and mounted a rectangle of green gingham for my background.  Then I used the NEW Quad Collage Cutter to cut a red frame.  In each square I created a little snowy background using the Winter Border Set.  Then I stamped out and colored my images using Copic Markers.  I die cut them with the coordinating die and popped them into each square using foam tape.  To finish it off, I added a scallop to the bottom and a die cut sentiment that came with the paper. 



here's a look at the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment