Wednesday, November 28, 2018

La-La Land Crafts November Release Long Sweater Molli


Hello!  I'm back with yet another adorable stamp released by La-La Land Crafts this week.  The little cutie is called Long Sweater Molli and she's available in the La-La Land Crafts store NOW along with a ton of other stamps, dies, and stencils!  

For my card, i wanted to create something soft and elegant.  But you guys know I love my bright colors so I colored Molli up in bright red and kept everything else in soft, classic colors.  I used the new Sweater Weather Stamp set to create an accent circle in black and white as well as a little page flag.  I layered those behind my image and also included some green die cut wreaths.  Then I added a pine cone and a popped a red glitter bow on top of that.  I stamped my sentiment on top of this label that included in the new pocket die set.  

I just love how clean and classic this turned out.  Be sure top stop at the La-La Land Crafts Store today and check out all these new goodies just released.  You will love them!  


here's a look at the inside:



Card Details:
New Release Products:


Previously Released Products:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Grey/Black: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7






No comments:

Post a Comment