Monday, November 5, 2018

La-La Land Thank You Card!

Hello!  Today, I sharing a sweet little Holiday Thank You card from La-La Land Crafts!  For this card, I decided to create a cute little winter scene.  I stamped out my images and colored them up using copics. Then I die cut a square from patterned paper and added my birch trees and snow bank.  Then I added a couple of polka dot Christmas trees and popped my little hippos on top using foam tape.  I then added my sentiment and cute little bow and some Christmas greenery.  Nuvo drops create the berries and there you have it, one festive holiday thank you card! 

 
here's a look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
 
Copic Colors:
Hippos: W1, W3, W5, W7, R20
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Pink: RV000, RV21,
Blue: B37
White: C1, C3

No comments:

Post a Comment