Monday, November 19, 2018

La-La Land Crafts Gingerbread and Candycanes

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet holiday card from La-La Land featuring Gingerbread and Candy Canes. 
 
For my card, I decided to create a fun winter scene.  I used the Double Stitched Hills Border Die to create some snow banks and used the Build a House Die Set and the Gingerbread House Add On to create my little gingerbread house.  Then I colored up some elves and popped them on top with some foam tape.  I added a few trees to the background, a couple of gingerbread men and embossed my sentiment at the top.  Then I finished it all off with some snowflakes and a striped flag. 
 
 
 
here's a look at the inside:



Card Details:

Deck the Halls Clear Stamp Set: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Deck-the-Halls-Clear-Stamp-Set-_p_911.html

















Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
Black: C5, C7, C9
B000, B00, B02





 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment