Tuesday, November 27, 2018

La-La Land Crafts November Release Deck The Palms


Hello!  I'm back again sharing another sweet creation using the new stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts!  Today, it's all about Santa...on vacation!  This adorable set is called Deck the Palms and it features three different santa images, one palm tree, and several sentiments!  

For my project, I decided to create a tag using the new Tag Die set.  I then created some water with the Snow Stencil set, added a couple of palm trees, some sun, clouds, etc.  Then I popped my santa image on top with some foam tape and added my sentiment.  To keep everything looking festive, I added the greenery from the New Pine Bough Die set and added a glitter bow on top!  So much fun!




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by the La-La Land Crafts Blog to see all the beautiful creations by the design team!  
Card Details:

Previously Released Products:




Copic Colors:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
White: C0, C1, C3

No comments:

Post a Comment