Sunday, July 7, 2019

Love From Lizi Happy Haunting!

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing some coloring and a card I made using the Happy Haunting Stamp sets from Love From Lizi.  These sets were originally released last September, but sold out very quickly.  Luckily, she has brought them back in the store and they are currently available for purchase in her shop.  I did manage to get my hands on them when they were released last year, but I didn't have a chance to color or create with them. So I vowed to make some time this summer!  There are 3 total stamp sets available and I've linked each of them below in case you are interested!  

First, I stamped out all these cute images and colored them up with my Copics.  Then I added some fun glitter effects with my Sakura Stardust Glitter Pen.  I just love how these turned out!  So fun!  I haven't created cards with all of them just yet, but I did manage to create one that I will be giving away on my Instagram Page along with some other special goodies!  If you don't currently follow me on Instagram, be sure to pop over there and follow me soon.  I'll be posing my give away in a week or two.  






For my card, I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copics, and added my glitter accents.  Then I die cut her out and set her aside.  I used the Echo Park Bewitched Collection and trimmed a piece of purple bat paper to fit my card base.  Then I layered on a strip of black and white stripe, and separated the two with a thin strip of glitter card stock from MFT.  Then I die cut the spiderweb doily die from black card stock and layered a piece of patterned paper cut into a circle on top.  I added my girl image with some foam tape and added my sentiment with foam tape as well.  To finish it off, I used 3 bat stickers from Hobby Lobby.  


Here's a look at the inside: 


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!!!

Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment