Monday, July 8, 2019

La-La Land Crafts - Day at the Beach

Hello!  This week's theme at La-La Land Crafts is Day at the Beach!  For my card, I decided to get a jump on my holiday cards and create a fun Santa card.  He's surfing at the beach, enjoying a holiday of his own! For my card, I used several dies to create my beach scene.  I layered them all on top of some cloud patterned paper and added Santa in the waves.  Then I used the top of the Castle Border die to create a little sand castle on the shore and added my sentiment on the bottom right hand corner.  I just love how this turned out.  So fun and festive!  


here's a look at he inside:


Card Details:

Copic Colors: 
Skin Colors: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Beard: W1, W3, W5
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
White: C1, C3

1 comment:

  1. Love Santa in his summer suit.
    Good to see him having fun.
    Cute cards. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete