Thursday, July 11, 2019

CC Designs July Release!

Hello!  It's Release Day at CC Designs!  So many fun products being released this month including Ink! I used the new Sugar Cookie Ink to try No Line Coloring for the first time.  I certainly took a little practice, but I just love how this Lumberjack turned out!  For my card, I decided to create a fun little woodland scene.  I used the Evergreen Background Stamp and Lumberjack Dies to create it.  Then I stamped out my image, colored it up and cut it out with my Scan N Cut 2.  I popped it on top of my scene using some foam tape and added a little page flag to the corner.  For the background panel, I used some birch tree patterned paper and the Plaid Background Rubber Stamp to give the card a masculine feel.  


here's a look at the inside:


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Be sure to head over to the CC Designs Shop to check out all the new goodies!  

Card Details:
Lumber Jack Clear Stamp Set
Evergreen Background Rubber Stamp Set
Plaid Background Rubber Stamp Set
Lumber Jack Dies
Sugar Cookie Ink


No comments:

Post a Comment