Tuesday, July 23, 2019

La-La Land Crafts July 2019 Club Kit

Hello!  I'm back today sharing some fun cards featuring the NEW Club Kit from La-La Land Crafts!  You have until July 24, 2019 to subscribe if you want this exact kit!  Be sure to pop over the La-La Land Crafts website for all the details!  

For my first card, I decided to create a fun little superhero scene.  I used this cut little hamster image and popped him on top of some blue patterned paper and my die cut city skyline.  Then i die cut the coffee word die from the kit in white and adhered that across the top.  For the coffee bean, I created a fun signal effect using some yellow card stock and a circle die.  To finish my card off, I added my sentiment and some enamel dots.  


Card Details:
Coffee Hamsters Rubber Stamp Set
Coffee Word Die

Copic Colors:
Hamster: E30, E31, E34, E35, E37
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Blue: B24, B26, B229
Yellow: Y21, Y26

My next card features Coffee Marci.  I colored her up with my Copics and cut her out with my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I popped her on top of some fun patterned papers and added my sentiment to the bottom right corner.  Then I die cut several coffee cups in coordinating colors and stacked them together.  I added some whipped topping to the top one and finished it off with some Stickles glitter.  So fun!  


a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Coffee Marci Rubber Stamp
Coffee Cup Die
Coffee Pot Die

Copic Colors:
skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
hair: C5, C7, C9
green: YG93, YG95
blue: B24, B26, B29
teal: BG13, BG57
yellow: Y21, Y26
orange: YR04, YR16, YR18


No comments:

Post a Comment