Monday, July 29, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Background Stamps and Stencils

Hello!  This week at La-La Land Crafts, it's all about Background Stamps and Stencils!  To celebrate Christmas in July, I thought I'd make a fun little holiday card!  First, I started with a piece of teal card stock.  I used the It's Snowing Layering Stencil to sponge a blue snowflake background and then added some Nuvo Glitter Paste over the top.  Once it dried, I added two layers of snow and stamped my sentiment in the bottom right hand corner.  Then I colored up a couple of cute elves and popped them on top with some foam tape.  I added some trees and a few enamel dots and there you have it!  


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
Blue: BG10, BG13

No comments:

Post a Comment