Monday, July 8, 2019

CC Designs July Release Preview Day #1


Hello!  It's Day #1 of the July Peeks for the NEW CC Designs Release!  Today, I'm featuring the new stamp set August & September as well as a new alphabet die set!  For my card, I used the school themed stamps from the stamp set to create this fun little Back To School Card!  I thought this would be perfect for a special teacher or student.  To create my card, I used some patterned paper in the background and layered it together.  Then I used a die from my stash to create a cute little pencil and added my large ABC to the bottom of the card.  Then I colored up my little images, cut them out with the coordinating dies and popped them on my card using some foam tape.  I just love how this turned out and how the large alpha die create a fun focal point of my card!  


here's a look at the inside:


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the CC Designs Blog to see all the other Desgin Team creations!  

Card Details:
August & September Clear Stamp Set
August & September Coordinating Dies
Olive You Alphabet & Number Die Set


7 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the bunny and chick with the big glasses! Great coloring and details! Love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute set!!! Perfect for teacher/school projects. Gorgeous card and love how you did the inside!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The large alphabet is fantastic paired with these cuties, love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY DARLING! I love the layers and the way you have the paper askew! What a cute little critter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute
    this card is!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute card, love the use of the alphabet die and the inside of your card is just as good as the out side. Thank you for sharing your talent and the inspiration you've given me. Xx

    ReplyDelete