Monday, July 15, 2019

Club La-La Land Crafts July 2019 Club Kit Reveal

Hello!  It's time for the New Club La-La Land July Kit Reveal!  This month's theme is all about coffee!!!  The kit features Coffee Marci, Coffee Hamsters, a coffee word die, coffee cups die, and a coffee pot die!  How awesome is that!  You have until July 24th to sign up and all the details can be found HERE! 

For my first card, I started with some yellow plaid patterned paper and trimmed it to a rectangle to fit my card.  Then I layered on a piece of navy blue card stock stamped with the NEW Simple Joys Background Stamp.  Then I tucked in a die cut circle cut from floral paper behind it.  I colored up my Marci image using Copics and trimmed her out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I created a little tag featuring the coffee pot and adhered both of them to my navy blue square.  I added a pink scallop to the bottom of my card and layered on my coffee sentiment across the bottom.  To create it I first cut the words out of white card stock and then again out of fun foam.  I adhered the two together and glued the whole thing on my card for some fun dimension.  A few enamel dots finish it off.  



here'a a look at the inside:



Card Details:
Simple Joys Background Stamp Set: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Simple-Joys_p_1083.html

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Yellow: Y21, Y26,
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13
Grey: W3, W5, W7
Dark Teal: BG09

For my next card, I used two of the cute little hamsters.  First, I started with a yellow piece of patterned paper and trimmed into into a rectangle to fit my card.  I layered that on top of a piece of kraft paper and trimmed that into a rectangle as well.  Then i die cut a strip of wood grain pattered paper and adhered that to a piece of black card stock that was slightly larger.  I glued both to the center of my yellow panel.  Then I die cut two squares from a striped patterned paper and mounted those on blue card stock.  I colored up my two hamsters using Copic markers and cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I popped each of them on top of the die cut squares.  I adhered both of those onto my wood grain paper and added my coffee sentiment to the top of my card.  Then I added my sentiments below each hamster and finished the card off with some die cut stars and enamel dots.  


here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Hamsters: E30, E34, E35, E37, R00
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Blue: B24, B26, B29

No comments:

Post a Comment