Monday, May 4, 2020

La-La Land Crafts: New Release

Hello. Today, I'm back with another sweet little card featuring the new stamps, dies, and papers released by La-La Land Crafts!  For my card today, I'm featuring the new Bundle of Joy Clear Stamp Set.  I colored up this little using my Copics and the no-line coloring technique.  I just love how it turned out!  After coloring up my image, I fussy cut it out and added a die cut bow to her head.  Then I added some paper-pieced shoes and layered it all on top of a scalloped rectangle.  Then I layered that on top of some pretty patterned paper.  For my sentiment, I stamped that on a stitched circle and tucked it in behind the scalloped rectangle.  Such a sweet baby card!  



Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
 Grey: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87

No comments:

Post a Comment