Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Club La-La Land Crafts May Kit Reveal!

Hello!  It's time for the Club La-La Land Crafts May Kit Reveal!!! This month is all about the farm!  It features some adorable bunnies, Farmer Marci, and some amazing dies!  You are going to love it!  Be sure to hop over to the site and subscribe before June 10th to receive this exact kit!  

For my first card, I used some patterned paper and die cut a couple of stitched squares.  Then I layered on my die cut barn and truck before adhering them to my card base.  I also added a strip of blue polka-dot paper to the right side of the card.  Then I colored up Marci and attached her with some foam tape.  A sweet little sentiment finishes it all off.  



Card Details:
Farmer Marci Rubber Stamp Set
Truck Die
Barn Die

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: C5, C7, C9
Blue: B21, B24
Brown: E33, E35, E37
Red: R56, R59
Tan: E30, E31, E33

For my next card, I create a little scene using two of the little bunny stamps.  I die cut some green rolling hills, assembled my barn and truck and adhered those to the tops of my hills.  Then I added my two bunnies using foam tape and finished it off with my sentiment.  Easy-peasy!  


Card Details:
Carrot About You Rubber Stamp Set
Barn Die
Truck Die

Copic Colors:
Bunnies: E30, E31, E33, E35
Orange: YR04, YR16, YR18
Green: YG21,YG23, YG67
Grey: C0, C1, C3, C5
Yellow: Y21, Y26

No comments:

Post a Comment