Monday, May 25, 2020

La-La Land Crafts- Anything Goes


Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet little card featuring the NEW Hello There Stamp Set from La-La Land Crafts!  For my card, I started by stenciling the tree on the left side of my card panel.  Then I used the wood plank stamp from the Windows and Things Stamp set to create siding.  I stamped it in Desert Sand ink and colored on top of that with my Copic Markers.  Then I added my stamped image using some foam tape to add dimension.  For the bottom of my card, I added some die cut grass, a couple of flower pots and some scattered flowers.  Such a sweet way to say, "hello."


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
White: C0, C1, C3
Brown: E30, E31, E33, E35
Blue: B24, B26, B29

No comments:

Post a Comment