Thursday, May 7, 2020

CC Designs May Release!

Hello,
Today, I'm excited to share the new CC Designs May Release!  All the new goodies can be found in the CC Designs Shop!  

For my card, I used the NEW Bubble Bath Swissie Stamp Set.  Isn't she adorable.  I kept my card very simple so that all the focus would be on the image.  To begin, I stamped my image out on Copic-Friendly Card Stock and used the no-line coloring technique.  Then I die cut it into a rectangle using the NEW Rectangles die and layered that on top of a die cut scalloped rectangle from the New Scalloped Rectangles Metal Die.  Then I stamped my sentiment at the bottom, layered it all on top of my card base and added a little punched flag to the top corner.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you are having a great week!

Card Details:


No comments:

Post a Comment