Tuesday, May 12, 2020

La-La Land Crafts May Release: Hello There & Windows and Things

Hello, hello!  Today, I'm back featuring more goodies from the New La-La Land Crafts Release!  Hello There Clear Stamp Set & Windows and Things Clear Stamp Set work together to create adorable window scenes for your projects!  

I used both sets on my card today.  Look how adorable this little scene is!  I just used some kraft card stock, stamped out some bricks with brown ink and added my image to the top.  To create the image, I masked it off using the new stamp masks and colored it up with my Copics.  Easy-peasy!  Then I heat embossed my sentiment, added some grass to the bottom, and finished it all off with a few die cut flowers and enamel dots.  Such a simple, but adorable way to say, "welcome!"


Card Details:
Hello There Clear Stamp Set
Windows and Things Clear Stamp Set
Scalloped Rectangles Die: https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Scalloped-Rectangles-Die_p_884.html

Copic Colors: 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87
Pink: R00, R11, R20, R21
Brown: E30, E31, E33, E34
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13
Grey: C0, C1, C3, C5

No comments:

Post a Comment