Tuesday, April 28, 2020

La-La Land Crafts April Release- Mona with Baby

Hello there!  I'm back today with even more goodies from La-La Land Crafts.  This month, the release features quite a few baby themed stamps and dies!  


Today, I'm featuring Mona with Baby!  For my card, I used some of the beautiful floral papers that were released this month and added that to my background.  Then I cut a scalloped border for the bottom and added that there.  I die cut the "welcome baby" sentiment from blue card stock and glued it to the top of my card.  I stamped my image out and colored it with Copics.  Then I fussy cut it out and layered it on top of a stitched white square.  I also added the sweet little onesie that was released this month.  My sentiment finishes the card off.  Such a great way to welcome a new little one.  


Card Details:


Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E43, E47
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13, BG72
Grey: W1, W3, W5, W7
White: W0, W1

No comments:

Post a Comment