Monday, April 27, 2020

La-La Land Crafts April Release!

Hello!  It's that time again!  La-La Land Crafts has released some adorable new goodies this month and today, I'm featuring the NEW A Pocket Full Clear Stamp Set!  This sweet little set allows you to create your own pockets!  It features 3 different sized pockets and a ton of sentiments!  How fun!  



For my card, I started with some of the new patterned papers and layered them up in my background.  Then I stamped the largest pocket on some striped paper and used the pocket die to cut it out.  I also stamped my sentiment and added this cute little duck.  Then I tucked a die cut doily behind it and added some stitched tags.  I just love how this turned out.  Such a sweet little card!    


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
White: W0, W1, W3
Orange: YR04, YR16, YR18

No comments:

Post a Comment