Thursday, April 9, 2020

Avery Elle Peek-A-Boo Scary Pals - Make a Wish

Hello!  I'm back today with another favorite set of mine!  These adorable little monsters are part of the Avery Elle Peek-A-Boo Scary Pals Set!  Aren't they just the cutest???  For my card, I started with a sun stencil and created some rays with distress inks.  Then I die cut a circle out of yellow card stock and added that to the middle of my rays.  Then I layered in tons of die cut trees and a winding road.  Then I stamped out my little images and colored them up using Copic Markers.  I die cut them out and started layering them all together.  I just love that they fit inside this little car.  So much fun!  Most of the pieces are popped up with foam tape to add dimension and interest to the card.  To finish it all off, I stamped my sentiment at the top and added a few highlights with my white gel pen! 



Card Details:
My Favorite Things Open Road Dienamics
My Favorite Things Sun Ray Stencil



No comments:

Post a Comment