Monday, May 6, 2019

La-La Land Crafts Tropical Paradise

Hello!  Who's ready for summer??? Me!  Today, I'm sharing a fun Tropical Paradise card for this week's La-La Land Crafts theme!  I've create a fun little sunset beach scene for these two adorable hippos.  To create my card, I die cut some sand, ocean waves, some palm trees, and a cloud from cardstock.  then I layered it all together.  For my setting sun, I die cut a circle from yellow cardstock and sponged some orange distress inks around the edge.  Before adhering it on my background, I sponged the yellow background panel as well, giving it a sunset feel.  In order to create my sand, I used Copic markers E30, E31, E34, E35 to add some texture with dots.  And for my coconuts on the trees, I just added some some enamel dots.  This card was pretty simple to create, but I just love how it turned out.  Makes me long for a tropical vacation! 




Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Hippos: W0, W2, W3, W5, R20
Green: YG21, YG25, YG67
Yellow: Y21, YR12
Blue: B24, B26, C10
Brown: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Pink: RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment