Thursday, May 9, 2019

CC Designs Cute Birds in the bath

Hello!  Today, I'm so excited to share another fun card featuring the NEW Cute Birds Clear Stamp Set from CC Designs!  This adorable set and all other other new releases are available HERE in the CC Designs shop.  Be sure to pop by there and check them out!  

For my card, I used the new Clouds and Grasses Stencil to create my background.  Then I used a bird bath die from my stash and paper pieced it together.  I colored up my birds in yellow and cut them out using the coordinating dies. Then I arranged them on my card front and adhered them with some foam tape.  I stamped my sentiment and die cut it with a banner die and then I added a couple of butterflies and some die cut flowers.  I just love how this turned out, perfect for spring!  


here's a look at the inside:


Card Details:
Clouds and Grasses Stencil

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment