Friday, May 10, 2019

Hello Bluebird Wild About You!

Hello!  Today, I wanted to share a sweet little card I made with the Hello Bluebird Jungle Littles Stamp Set.  This sweet little set includes some adorable animals, sentiments, and jungle foliage!  For my card, I used some patterned papers to create the background of my card.  Then I colored up these cuties, cut them out on my Scan N Cut 2, and popped them on top of this little rectangle frame.  I added in some die cut foliage as well as the little vine for the monkey.  Then I stamped out my sentiment and added that as well.  This card was pretty simple to put together, but I just love how it turned out!  So cute!  


here's a look at the inside: 


Card Details:
MFT Leafy Greenery Dienamics
Doodlebug At The Zoo 6x6 Patterned Paper

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment