Thursday, May 2, 2019

CC Designs May Release Day!

Hello!  It's release day at CC Designs!  You can find all the new stamps, dies, and stencil in the SHOP now!  Be sure to head over there and check them out!  Today, I'm featuring the new set June & July!  This set is so much fun and is so versatile too!  For my card, I used the Quad Collage Die to cut a white frame.  Then I used the new Clouds and Grasses Stencil to sponge in my backgrounds.  I colored up my images, cut them out with the coordinating dies, and popped them on top with some foam tape.  Then I added my sentiment and a couple of enamel dots to finish it all off. 


here's a look at the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Card Details:
June & July Clear Stamp Set
June & July Coordinating Dies
Clouds and Grasses Stencil


No comments:

Post a Comment