Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Hello Bluebird Pig Day

Hello!  I just wanted to stop by and share a fun little card I made using the Hello Bluebird Pig Day stamp set.  I absolutely love this company and these little pigs are just the cutest!!!  For my card, I created my background using the MFT Cloud Stencil.  I added some grass at the bottom with a die from my stash and cut the whole thing out using the X-Stitched Rectangle dies from Gina Marie Designs.  Then I die cut the word "SMILE" using fun foam and layered some pretty yellow paper over the top.  I added that to the center of my card and popped on these cute little pigs and chicks with foam tape.  I just love how this turned out, the perfect card for any occasion!  


Here's a look at the inside:



Card Details:

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment