Monday, September 17, 2018

La-La Land Crafts Happy Boo To You!

Hello!  Today, I sharing a fun Halloween card using the NEW La-La Land Crafts Happy Boo To You Clear Stamp Set!  If you haven't been to their shop to check out all the new stamps, be sure to head over there soon!  There are so many adorable stamps and dies to help you in your Halloween card making! 

For my card, I chose some fun patterned papers and colored up my little witch image to match.  Then I cut her out on my Scan N Cut 2 and set her aside.  Then I started assembling my haunted house.  I used the La-La Land Build A House Die set along with the Halloween House Add On Dies to create this fun little spooky house.  Next, I layered up some of my patterned papers and used my dies to create a sweet little Halloween Scene.  I popped my little witch in front of the moon with some foam tape, added some black cobwebs, and finished it off with my sentiment and a die cut ghost! 



here's a look at the inside:



Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a great day! 
 
Card Details:
 










 

Copic Colors:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20

Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9

Purple: V04, V09, V15

Orange: YR12, YR15, YR18

Blue: BG32, BG57

Yellow: Y21, Y26


No comments:

Post a Comment