Thursday, September 6, 2018

CC Designs September Release!!!


Hello!  The CC Designs September Release is finally here!  All the new stamps and dies are now available in the CC Designs Shop!  For my card today, I chose Vampy Wishes.  I just love this little vamp.  He's so cute and his little batty friend is just the sweetest!  First, I stamped out my image and colored him in using Copic markers.  Then I cut it out using the coordinating dies.  I used a fun Halloween background paper from an older Doodlebug paper set and trimmed it to fit my card.  Then I added a die cut spider web from the Halloween Die Set to the top left corner.  I also added a die cut circle and some strips of patterned paper cut using the Banner Accessories Die Set.  I popped my vampire and bat on top using some foam tape and stamped my sentiment on the bottom corner.  A fun and easy Halloween card sure to bring a smile to anyone's face! 


here's a look at the inside:



Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment