Saturday, September 8, 2018

Kraftin' Kimmie Saturday Challenge- Talk Nerdy To Me!



Hello! This week I'm hosting the Saturday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and I'm challenging you to make a fun "nerdy" card.  With school starting back I thought it was the perfect time to create something that celebrates, glasses, books, learning, and pocket protectors!  Haha!

For my card, I chose one of the girls from Girl Power.  I stamped her out and colored her up with my Copics.  Then I die cut her into a fun shape and stamped out a sentiment from the Smarty Pants set.  I die cut several pieces of "school themed" patterned paper and layered them all to create the background of my card.  Then I popped my image on top and added a couple of fun embellishments. 


here's a look at the inside:


Hope you play along with us. I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment