Monday, September 24, 2018

La-La Land Crafts Batty For You!

Hello!  I'm back again sharing a not-so-spooky card for La-La-Land Crafts!  Today, I'm using the New Batty For You Stamp Set!  This sweet little set is just so much fun to create with!  Love it!  

For my card, I chose some fun patterned papers, created a haunted house using the Halloween House Add On Die Set, and layered it all together to create a bright Halloween scene.  Then I stamped out my bat, colored him up with my Copics and popped him on top using some foam tape.  Then I added my moon, some die cut ghosts, and a couple of spiderweb die cuts.  I just love how this turned out.  All these elements coordinate so well together; it makes creating cards fun and easy!  



here's a look at the inside:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Card Details:





No comments:

Post a Comment