Saturday, September 8, 2018

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and Stamp Anniething Collaboration Instagram Hop!


Hello!  I'm so excited to announce that Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and Stamp Anniething are collaborating to bring you an Instagram Hop sharing the new releases from both companies!  For the collaboration, I was able to work with all the new stamps, dies, and stencils from this month's Stamp Anniething release and I had so much fun creating with them! 

For my first Card, I decided to color up this adorable NATALIE GOBBLE stamp.  She's dressed in this super cute turkey costume and I just couldn't resist creating something with her.  I stamped her out, colored her up with my Copics, and cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I used the NEW  LEAF STENCIL to create my background.  I used my Kraftin' Kimmie inks and sponged the background in different fall colors.  I just love how it looks like they're falling from the trees!  Then I die cut that into a rectangle, mounted it on a solid piece of brown cardstock and added a green grass border to the bottom.  Then I popped my image on with foam tape, stamped my sentiment in the corner and added some enamel dots.  To finish it off, I mounted it on top of some orange gingham paper. 



Here's a look at the inside:




For my second card, I used the NEW KRISSY FALL LEAVES stamp set.  I just love how sweet she looks with that ribbon in her hair and her cute little scarf.  To start, I stamped out my image and colored it up with my Copics.  Then I cut it out with my Scan N Cut 2 and popped it on top of a little fall scene I created using some dies in my stash.  The floating leaves are from the NEW Stamp Anniething Give Thanks Die Set.  They are perfect for creating fun fall scenes!  Then I stamped out an image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and layered it all on top of some fun patterned paper from Doodlebug.   I just love how this turned out! 



here's a look at the inside:



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out my Instagram Account to hop along with us and see all the cards from the collaboration!  https://www.instagram.com/larisahohman

No comments:

Post a Comment