Sunday, January 15, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie January Rlease and Blog Hop


 
Hello!  Today, I'm back sharing another card using the Fabulous Party Pearl!  I just love how fun and 'girly' she is!  For my card, I tried to keep things clean and simple.  I stamped my image on a clean white piece of cardstock and chose some dainty patterned papers that I thought matched the image.  I colored my stamp in the same colors and punched two flags for the top left corner.  I stamped my image at the bottom with navy ink and a spiral paperclip finished it off. 
 
 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
Gina Marie Stitched Squares Die
Stampin Up Night of Navy Ink
My Minds Eye Moments Patterned Paper
MFT Blueprints 14 Die set
Liquid Pearls
Copic Colors (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) Y21, 26, E87 (image) C0, C1, C3, C5, E42, E43, E44, BG10, BG02, BG05, BG53, BG57, BG75
 
 

1 comment:

  1. A perfect card as always. I love your style and can't believe you decorated the inside too!

    ReplyDelete