Friday, January 20, 2017

CC Designs - Little Pixie Balloon Heart

Hello!  Today I'm sharing the NEW Little Pixie Balloon Heart stamp by CC Designs!  Isn't she just the sweetest little stamp!  I just love how cute she is with her little pig tails and balloon.  For my card, I chose some fun Valentine paper and colored my image to match with Copic markers.  Then I die cut it into a circle and mounted it on a Stitched Scallop Circle cut with blue paper.  Some die cut hearts, enamel dots, and little flag finish it off. 
 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside:
 
 
Card Details:
Copic Colors (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 (hair) C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9 (image) E71, E74, E77, E79, W0, W1, R24, R27, R29, R56, R59
 CC Designs Little Pixie Balloon Heart
CC Designs Make a Card 12
CC Designs Scallop Circle Die
CC Designs Enamel Dots- Little Man
Stitched Heart Die- Ebay
Spellbinders Scallop Square
Spellbinders Square
Reverse Confetti Swirlies
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Stampin Up Banner Punch
MFT Cherry Crisp Ink
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment