Tuesday, January 3, 2017

CC Designs January Release Preview Day #2

 
Hello!  The CC Designs January Previews are in full swing and today, I'm here to share the adorable Henry Writing Valentines with you!  I just love how cute this little guy is.  He looks like he's trying so hard to write the perfect letter!  Too cute! 
 
 
For my card, I started with some adorable Valentine Paper.  Then, I colored my image to match and cut him out using the CCD Rectangles 1 Die.  I layered that on top of a die cut piece of cardstock (CCD Pinky Rectangles) and popped him up using foam tape.  A few layers of patterned paper in the background, a sweet little paper doily, and some punched flags top it all off.  I also added some die cut elements from the CCD Make A Card 12 Die set. 
 
 
Here's a look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper- Pebbles - We Go Together
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Enamel Dots- Hobby Lobby
Copic Colors (skin) E000, E00, E11, E04, E21, R20 (hair) E40, E42, E43, E44 (image) C0, C1, C3, R24, R27, R29, R56, R59, BG10, BG32, BG13, RV10, RV11, RV34
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Be sure to hop over to the CC Designs Blog to see all the other fabulous previews! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Its hard to find "boy" cards and look at the great job you've done!!!! I like how you colored his hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. Would be great to use for my nephews.

    ReplyDelete