Monday, January 9, 2017

CC Designs Winged Heart

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a sweet little card using the BRAND NEW Winged Heart Stamp from CC Designs.  Isn't she just the cutest!!!  I absolutely love how sweet she looks with those little freckles and her little heart with wings.  Just too cute!  For my card, I used some of the adorable patterned papers from the Smoochie Paper Pack and colored my image to match using Copics.  Then I die cut a heart from using the Make a Card #12 die set and layered my image on top.  I also die cut a scalloped circle from the Scallop Circle Die and placed it in between my image and the frame.  Some faux pearls and polka dot ribbon top it all off!



 
Here's a side view:
 
 
 A look at the inside:

 
 Card Details:
CC Designs Winged Heart Stamp
CC Designs Smoochie Paper Pack
CC Designs Smoochies Enamel Dots
CC Designs Scallop Circle Die
CC Designs Make a Card #12
CC Designs XOXO Sentiment Stamp Set
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
MFT Stitched Scallop Edges Die
Pearls- Recollections
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E43, E44, E47, E49, E41 (image) C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, RV10, RV11, RV34
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment