Tuesday, January 24, 2017

CC Designs Little Pixie Valentine Cupcake

Hello, I just wanted to pop in today and share this little cutie with you guys.  Her name is Little Pixie Valentine Cupcake and she is one of the newest stamps from CC Designs!  So sweet! (literally). 
 
For my card, I chose some fun little ice cream paper and die cut it into a label shape.  Then, I added some ribbon and a couple of hearts to the corner.  Next, I stamped my image and colored it match using my copic markers.  I cut it out on my Scan N Cut 2 and popped it on top of my card using some foam tape.  I stamped my sentiment on a die cut tag and added a little button with twine to the top.  some enamel dots sprinkled throughout top it all off. 
 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper- My Funny Valentine by Pebbles
Lawn Fawn Hearts Die
Spellbinders Labels 1 Die
Ribbon- Hobby Lobby
Enamel Dots- CC Designs, The Paper Studio
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Copic Colors (sking) E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20 (hair) E40, E41, E43, E44 (image) BG10, BG32, BG13, C0, C1, C3, RV10, RV11, RV23, R85, R24, R27, R29, R56, R59
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment