Tuesday, January 31, 2017

CC Designs February Release Preview Day #3

 
Hello!  Today, I'm here to share an adorable little Leprechaun with you guys!  This little cutie is part of the New February Release for CC Designs!  I just love him!  He looks so happy with his pot of gold and little green suit!  Adorable!!! 
 
 
For my card, I chose some oh-so-cute patterned paper from Doodlebug and colored my image to match.  I then stamped a sweet little sentiment from the New Lucky Rainbow Sentiments Set.  Then I die cut it using the Shapers 1 Die.  I layered that on top of a stitched label die and popped it up using some foam tape.  Then I added a couple of die cut clouds, a little rainbow, and some enamel dots. 
 
 
Here's a side view
 
 
A look at the inside.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to visit the CC Designs Blog to see all the other fabulous DT creations!  Remember, these adorable stamps will be available tomorrow, February 2nd! 
 
Card Details:
Patterned paper- Doodlebug Pot O' Gold
Lawn Fawn Hearts Die
Enamel Dots- The Paper Studio
La La Land Stitched Sun and Clouds Die
MFT Stitched Rainbow Die
Stitched Label Die- Ebay
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Copic Colors (skin) E000, E00, E11, E04, E21, R20 (hair) E37, E07, E08, YR18, Y23 (image) C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, G14, G16, G29, YG21, YG23, YG25, YG67, Y23, Y26, E84, E87
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment