Tuesday, October 25, 2022

The Greeting Farm Holiday Wishes


Hello!  Larisa here and today, I'm sharing a sweet little holiday card featuring one of the images from the Miss Anya Hello Winter Stamp Set.  I just love these images.  They're perfect for fall and winter cards!  

To create my card, I started with some patterned paper and layered it up in the background.  The I die cut a piece of white polkadot paper and layered that on top of some gold glitter card stock.  I stitched around the edge with my sewing machine and popped it in the center of my card using foam tape.  Then I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copics, and fussy cut her out.  I arranged her, a sweet little deer ephemera, and my sentiment in the center of the card.  Some glittered holly finishes it off.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment